The Technical Resource for Durostone Solder Pallet Materials
© 2016 Röchling Permali Composites S.A.S.
Storage of Access Data
If you visit the Röchling website, general information is collected automatically, but personal data is not used. Our web servers routinely store
the name of your internet service provider
the website from which you visit us
the website of ours that you visit
your IP address.
This data is evaluated anonymously. It is used solely to improve the attractiveness, content, and functionality of our website. To the extent that data and external service providers are shared with others, we have taken technical and organizational steps to ensure that data privacy regulations are observed.
Storage and Processing of Personal Data
Personal data is stored only if you provide it to us, for example, by registering, filling out forms, sending emails, ordering products or services, making inquiries, or requesting material.
Further Transmission of Personal Data
You can opt-
Röchling encourages parents and custodians to instruct minors in the secure and responsible handling of personal data on the internet. Minors should not transmit any personal data to Röchling without the consent of parents or custodians. We pledge not to collect personal data from minors intentionally, use such data in any way, or make it available to third parties without authorization.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We do not have any influence over whether their operators observe data privacy regulations.
1. Röchling operates this website. Röchling reserves all rights related to the website.
2. The website is made available to the user “as is” and to the extent permitted by law, without any (explicit or specific) warranty, assurance, or liability. Röchling does not bear any liability for damages resulting from using this website unless caused by gross negligence or intentional misconduct. In any case, however, Röchling is not responsible and does not assume any liability for indirect, accidental, or related damages that may occur through or as a result of using this website. Although Röchling always makes an effort to keep the website free of viruses, Röchling does not guarantee the absence of viruses. Prior to downloading information, the user is expected to take appropriate security measures and use virus scanners for his/her own protection as well as to prevent viruses on the Röchling website.
3. Röchling makes available the product information and other information published on this website to the best of its knowledge. However, all of this information – to the extent permitted by law – does not constitute a warranty, assurance, or liability on the part of Röchling, nor does it release the user from carrying out his/her own experiments or tests.
4. Röchling can change this website in full or in part at any time without notification and/or shut it down as it wishes and without assuming any liability. In addition, under no circumstances is it obligated to update the website. In view of the nature of the internet and computer systems, Röchling does not assume any liability for the uninterrupted accessibility of the Röchling website.
5. This website may contain links to other websites (hyperlinks). Röchling does not assume any responsibility for the content of these websites nor does Röchling claim these websites or their content as its own since Röchling does not have any control over linked information. Users access such links at their own risk.
6. All texts, photos, images, and audio and video files are subject to copyright laws and other laws protecting intellectual property. They may not be copied, distributed, altered, or made available to third parties without the express prior consent of Röchling-
7. Unless otherwise indicated, all brands and trademarks held by Röchling-